Azie's recipe yield about 9 normal size muffin. I thought I will use smaller ones. I got about 24 pieces of small ones and 2 normal size muffin.
I guess you can also try with any other fruits like raspberries, blackberries or even mango, peaches etc. I should try with mango in future.
Lets look at the recipe.
Grandmother Hinckley's Blueberry MuffinIngredients
3 tbs butter
2/3 cawan castor sugar
1 egg - whisk lightly
1/2 cup milk
1.5 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1- 1.5cups of blueberries - washed and dried completely
1 tsp vanilla extract - (Azie added, I did not though)
1. Beat butter together with sugar. Next add in egg beat well and followed by milk.
2. Sieve flour + baking powder, add into batter, followed by salt. Mix well.
3. Finally add in blueberries, scoop into muffin tray or into cup cake.
4. Bake at 170C for 20-25minutes. Remove from oven.
5. While still warm brush with melted butter and sprinkle some sugar. Its optional - I did not do it.
6. Cool on wire rack.
Lets savour Grandmother Hinckley's Blueberry Muffin