Chicken Noodle Soup
1 packet of rice noodle
5 clove of garlic
thumb size ginger
1 tbs of black pepper
2 tsp of white pepper powder
1 tsp of cumin powder
3 medium sized thigh - skin removed
roughly chopped celery leaves
6-7 baby carrots - halved
a handful of cauliflower florets
salt to taste
1 cinnamon stick
2-3 cardamons - bruised
1 tsp of fennel seeds
Sesame oil for saute
shredded cooked chicken
finely chopped celery leaves
finely chopped spring onions
How to do
1. Wash and toss chicken.
2. Grind or pound ginger, garlic and black pepper.
3. In a pot put some water enough to make soup add in chicken and the grinded ginger garlic and black pepper.
4. Add in white powder, cumin powder roughly chopped celery leaves and let it boil till the chicken is cooked.
5. Removed the chickens from the soup, removed the chicken from the bones, and put back the bones into soup, add in the carrots and cauliflowers and cook al dente.
6. Heat a pan, heat sesame oil, and sauté ingredients (A) till aromatic and pour over the soup.
7. Shred the chicken pieces. and set aside
8. Preparing the noodles : - In a pot, add cold water, and noodles, cook till it is soft. Remove from fire and strain it and ready to use.
To prepare - Dish out some noodles into a bowl, pour hot soup over it and garnish it with taufoo, shredded .