I had 2 bananas that is slowly turning black and I had better do something with it before it ends up in the bin.
I goggled and found this yummy, moist and soft cake from www.tiffinbiru.com I have tried a few of his recipes and they always turn out fantabulous.
The ingredients are simple and easy to make. Surely another keeper.
Moist Cheezy Banana Cakesource : http://www.tiffinbiru.com/2012/09/kek-pisang-lembap-berkeju.html
Ingredient125ml corn oil
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
60gm brown sugar
1 tsp ovallete
drops of banana essence
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
125gm banana - mashed
2 extra bananas- 1 chopped and another slice for decoration
Direction1. Pre-heat oven at 175C, greased 8inch tin, lined with parchment paper and grease again.
2. Mix sugar, salt and ovallete.
3. Add egg and beat at high speed till it becomes thick and fluffy.
4. Slow speed, add mashed banana and essence - mix.
5. Add flour little at a time and mix.
6. Add oil, cheese and diced banana - mix well with spatula and pour into tin.
7. Bake for 45mins or so till cook.
8. Remove from oven, cool for a short while, removed from tin and let it cool on a wire rack. Let it cool down completely.
Enjoy this lovely banana cake...
before ready to be bake
after baking after cooling
Yummy and moist banana cake