Lets look at my simple stir fry
1 medium size chinese cabbage - wash and
3 garlic - chopped
1 onion - chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
salt to taste
- Wash and drain the cabbage.
- As the stems are a little hard, slice fine the stems. Chopped roughly the leaves.
- Heat oil
- Once hot add in chopped garlic, saute till fragrant
- Add in chopped onions - saute further till the onions are soft.
- Add in the ginger garlic paste
- Add in the stems first - saute for a few minutes.
- Add the leaves stir well and cook till done.