Credit to https://resipicitarasawan.blogspot.com/
1. Heat oven at 160C
2. Beat butter and caster sugar till fluffy
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Mix all the dry items and the colour into the butter dough. Mix all together till well form
5. Roll the dough into an even thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut the dough.
6. Bake at 160C for 12-15mins. Timing varies for different oven.
7. Once cool, store in airtight box
p/s : I did not add together the colourful chocolate rice into the dough, instead I use as decoration.