Asparagus & Prawns Stir Fry
1 whole garlic
4-5 birds eye chilies -adjust according to how spicy you want
1 bunch of asparagus about 350gms
200gms of prawns - cleaned and devined
light soy sauce to taste
1. Wash and devined prawns. Set aside
2. Wash, chopped into bite size (depending on your the size of asparagus) and drain. Set aside
3. Chop fine garlic and chilly.
4. Heat oil and saute chopped garlic/chilly paste till aromatic.
5. Add in asparagus and stir well. Let it cook 3/4
6. Now add in prawns and soy sauce. Mix well and cook till the prawns are cooked.
7. Serve hot with rice.