Recipe credit from @www.yummyoyummy.com
- Preboiled the eggs, cool down and also remove the shells, half it if your prefer otherwise if whole slit around the eggs so that the spice absorbs into the eggs.
- Heat coconut oil. Once it is hot, add mustard seeds and let it splutter. (dont let it burnt)
- Add onions and toss a little, saute till it turns soft and transparent. Add half
- Add in ginger garlic paste, chillies and curry leaves and stir.
- Continue till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add in the powders, stir well a bit, till the raw smell is off and it starts to split oil.
- Add in the tomato and mix well and salt to taste. Mesh the tomato to let it mix well with the gravy.
- Cook further it splits oil. Add this juncture add some water to your preferred consistency. I prefer not too thick neither too thin.
- Add in carefully the halved eggs, coat well with the gravy. let it simmer for a few more minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
|Egg Roast - Keralite Style|