What you need :
2 cups of flour (250gm)
2 cups of finely chopped nuts (walnuts or pecan) - I used walnuts
1/4 cup fine sugar (55gm)
1 cup of softened butter (226gm)
icing sugar for coating/rolling
How to do :
- Pre-heat oven at 180C
- Mix flour, nuts, sugar, butter and vanilla essence.
- Mix on low speed till mix well (3-4 mins)
- Using teaspoon, scoop and make balls.
- Place on cookie sheets 1 inch apart
- Bake at 18-20minutes or till it turns light colour.
- Remove ASAP from cookie sheet.
- Roll over icing sugar, let it cool and roll once again. (I put them into small paper cupsfor easier handling)