What you need
- 900gm chicken breast - cut into small cubes
- 1/ 2 green bell pepper - sliced
- 1/2 white onion - sliced
- 1 carrot - quartered and slice diagonally
- 1/2 bowl of cauliflower
- 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbs of soya sauce
- salt to taste
- spring onion - optional
How will you do....
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, sesame oil and soya sauce.
- Heat oil in a wok/pan. Add in the onions, stir for a few minutes.
- Next add in the cauliflower, carrots and bell pepper, saute for more minutes
- Mix the black pepper powder with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add in the chicken and black pepper mixture, stir well and cook till the chicken and vegetables are tender and done.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot with rice.