Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sambal Pecel

I was tagged by my friend Baya over FB with this Sambal Pecel, I was practically drooling when watching the YouTube...So here comes my Sambal Pecel from the Kitchen of Al Khor, Doha.

What you need
2 tomatoes - quartered
3-4 birds eyes chillies - chopped
4 -5 shallots - sliced
some palm sugar
salt
oil
shrimp paste

How to do

  • heat oil in a wok/pan
  • saute shallots till soft, add in chillies and tomatoes, saute further till tomatoes are soft.
  • season the tomatoes with shrimp paste, salt and palm sugar.
  • remove from fire and use pestle and mortar to give a good whizz.(I used the food processor for a quick version
Sambal Pecel is now ready...I definitely had a good time eating this spicy sambal...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick and Easy Vegetable Briyani

Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao with Pomegranate Raita 2nd Friday Aadhi Velli Menu of the day Naivedyam was Arisi Paruppu Payasam @ Rice ...