Chocolate Chips Muffins
A. 1 cup of butter - melt
2 cups of fresh milk
2 eggs - whisk slightly
1 tsp of essence vanilla
B. 3 cups of flour (I used all purpose flour)
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of bicarbonate powder
2 cups of brown sugar
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
note : I did not use cocoa powder, subsituted cocoa powder with flour too.
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven at 190C, 10-15mins.
- Prepare muffin cups on trays or muffin trays.
- Mix all ingredients of B till well incorporate.
- In a different bowl, whisk all of A ingredients till well mix.
- Add gradually of B into A, whisking till no lumps and mix well
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4.
- Add in chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake at 20mins or till it is done.
- Remove on rack, cool and serve.