Friday, July 23, 2010
Curried Oyster Mushroom
Love this simple and yet delicious dish, has a meaty flavor...
250gm oyster mushroom
1tsp of fennel
2tbs of meat curry powder
1tsp of tumeric
2 onions - chopped finely
1 tomato - chopped finely
1tsp garlic ginger paste
1 sprig of curry leaves
Salt to taste.
1. Clean, wash and drain mushroom.
2. Heat oil in a pan/wok. Add in cinnamon,cloves, cardamons, aniseeds and fennel. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add in curry leaves, onions - fry for a few minutes till soft.
4. Add in tomato and cook till the tomato soft.
5. Add in ginger/garlic paste and fry till fragrant.
6. Stir in tumeric, curry powder and salt stir it till mix well with tomato/onion. Add in 2tbs of water mix well.
7. Stir in oyster mushroom, stir well and cook for a few more minutes till the mushrooms are cooked.
8. Ready to serve.
Asparagus & Prawns Stir Fry Ingredients 1 whole garlic 4-5 birds eye chilies -adjust according to how spicy you want 1 bunch of a...
I love making this curry. It is normally a combination of a few type of vegetables usually available in Malaysia/India. Otherwise simply ad...
My dad has been pestering me for fruit cake since I am back for the holidays. Emm thought of looking out for something fast and found this...
another dish for my ladies gathering Vegetarian Dalca What you need.. 2 cups of toor dhal 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tsp of ...