This time the recipe is from Hana Memories
6pieces of slice cheese (I used Cheesedale)
250ml of fresh milk
100gm of butter
100gm of fine sugar
110gm of flour
6 eggs - separate yolk and white
2tsp of essence vanilla
250gm cream cheese
1/2 tin condense milk.
1/2 kraft cheddar cheese - grated
- Grease, lined and flour the 8" round pan. Preheat oven at 160C
- For the cake - Tear small pieces the slice cheese and put in a pan.
- Add fresh milk and stir till cheese melts. Add in butter. Remove from fire and let it cool (Need not let it to boil)
- Beat egg white with sugar and till stiff peak.
- Beat egg yolk for about 1-2minutes at medium temperature.
- Add in the cheese mixture, mix with whisk.
- Add flour little at a time till well incorporated.
- Take 1/3 of egg mixture and fold into the cheese mixture. Add the rest little at a time. don't over do it.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake using waterbath. (Waterbath method is where you place the pan onto another pan that is filled with hot water.
- Bake at 160C for about 50-60minutes (depending on your oven)
- When done remove from oven, let it cool on wire rack for about 10mins and then remove from pan.
- For the topping. Beat well cream cheese and condensed mil.
- Once cooled, divide the cake into 2, spread the cheese mixture, cover the cake with the remainder cream cheese and sprinkle the grated cheese. (I put blueberry filling as the filling instead of cheese cream mixture and covered with cream cheese and grated kraft cheese
|7 roses covering the cake.|
|this one with 2 roses|
|the slice cake with blueberry filling.|