Lets look at this simple and yet delicious cheesecake.
Recipe courtesy of Yatt's Lil Kitchen's FB page
Vanilla & Choc Chips Cheesecake
10pcs of oreos biscuit
3tbs of butter
250gm of chream cheese
3 tbs of castor sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla essence
5tbs of thickened cream
1 cup of dark choc chips
- Crushed biscuit into fine powder and mixed with butter.
- Pressed evenly into a 6inch round loose cake tin.
- Beat cream cheese with castor sugar till fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Next thickened cream and essence vanilla. Beat till smooth.
- Add choc chips and mix
- Pour mixture into the loose tin
- Bake at 150C for 20-30mins (depending your oven)
- Remove from oven and let it chill in fridge/chiller for 4hours before serving.
1. You may decorate with ganache once the is cooled.
2. The cake is done when it jiggles in the centre like pudding. Need not check with a tester.