Monday, April 16, 2012

My Garden

As promised pictures of my garden...nothing great but am happy whenever I can indulge on green colour...So much so I let the spring onions to be overgrown

My over grown spring onion

Just love looking at the flower..I was told by my friend you can stir fry these overgrown spring onions...They taste good..I should try to cook them next time.

Pudina/Mint
Basil Leaves- very sweet fragrant....I have seen bees hovering over the flowers...and grows so easily...
Lemon grass
My precious lemon grass flown all the way from Malaysia my mr hubby when he went back in March 2011...after a year this is what you get.  I have tried growing pandan leaves...have not been successful so far..Not giving up as yet..

Tapiocas in the making...
not to forget Malaysia's national flower - hibiscus...
The only thing is I am not so sure what colours are they..I have got about 3 that is growing quite well and got 2more which is of the right colour - red.  Waiting for the gardener to come over to plant them....

Finally last but not least roses, this is at the front porch and have got orange and yellow, I have white as well which is at the garden.  There are of the big variety and I have a nice pink colour that is small in size.
Roses at the front porch....and its blooming non stop so far...











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick and Easy Vegetable Briyani

Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao with Pomegranate Raita 2nd Friday Aadhi Velli Menu of the day Naivedyam was Arisi Paruppu Payasam @ Rice ...