Happy Father's Day my dear husband.....hope you enjoyed the dinner....Happy Father's Day my loving dad too.........
Simple Roast Chicken Thigh
6 medium sized chicken thigh - wash and pat dry.
a handful of rosemary
a handful thymes
2 tbs of honey
1/2 lime juice
2 tbs of worchester sauce
salt and pepper to taste
carrots - clean and cut 1/2inch diagonally
potato - scrub clean, cut quartered
- wash and pat dry the chicken thighs.
- in a different bowl, add other ingredients, mix well and rub well with the chicken, stuff some of the marination into the skin. Add in the veges of your choice, cover and let it marinate atleast an hour (the longer the better it will be), in fridge.
- Heat oven at 180C, for 5 mins, place only the chicken on a roasting pan/casserole, including any marination juice, if any, cover with foil, and bake for 30mins.
- At 30mins, remove foil, and bake further.
- Place veges for baking just before the last 20mins... Once done enjoy your meal.