150gm french beans - cut diagonally
1 small size carrot - sliced
1 onion - chopped finely
1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
1 red chilly - sliced
1 tsp of turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
a few sprigs of curry leaves
salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok/pan
- Once hot, add in mustard seeds, once popped add in onions and stir till soft
- When the onions turn soft, add in red chilly, curry leaves, turmeric and ginger garlic paste. Fry for a few more seconds
- Add in the vegetables and stir till the paste mix well with the vegetables
- Salt to taste and cook till soft. If required, add in some water little at a time if they tend to burnt.
- Once it is cooked, beans carrot stir fry ready to be served.