Monday, July 1, 2013

Banana Chocolate Rice Cake

I made this cake for my year group's farewell party.  When I brought over it was still warm.  It has this moist kind of an appearance and I personally felt it would be heaven to have it with a dollop of vanilla ice cream when it is lukewarm.

A yummy cake, definitely a keeper's recipe from http://www.tiffinbiru.com/2012/01/kek-pisang-coklat-uraiserius-sedap.html


Ingredients
150gm butter
200gm cake four (I used all purpose flour)
¼ tsb bicarbonate soda
100gm brown sugar (original recipes calls for 150gm)
3 egg
100ml fresh milk
100gm mashed banana
A few drops of banana essence
50gm chocolate rice
1/3 cup of diced bananas
1/4 cup of chopped cashnew nuts ( I used walnut flakes )

Method

  • Preheat oven at 170C, greased and lined tin.  I used a 7in x 3in x 3in tin.
  • Cream butter and brown sugar till mix well.
  • Add egg one at a time, mix till creamy.
  • In a low speed, add flour alternate with milk till finish.
  • Add in mashed banana, essence, stir well, add in cubed bananas and chocolate rice ( I put the chopped bananas after filling the tray) and followed by cashnew nuts.
  • Bake approximately 40-50mins. check cake done, remove from oven, let it cool for about 10mins, then remove it from tin and let it cool down.

Try them and let me know...





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Quick and Easy Vegetable Briyani

Quick and Easy Vegetable Pulao with Pomegranate Raita 2nd Friday Aadhi Velli Menu of the day Naivedyam was Arisi Paruppu Payasam @ Rice ...