A yummy cake, definitely a keeper's recipe from http://www.tiffinbiru.com/2012/01/kek-pisang-coklat-uraiserius-sedap.html
200gm cake four (I used all purpose flour)
¼ tsb bicarbonate soda
100gm brown sugar (original recipes calls for 150gm)
100ml fresh milk
100gm mashed banana
A few drops of banana essence
50gm chocolate rice
1/3 cup of diced bananas
1/4 cup of chopped cashnew nuts ( I used walnut flakes )
- Preheat oven at 170C, greased and lined tin. I used a 7in x 3in x 3in tin.
- Cream butter and brown sugar till mix well.
- Add egg one at a time, mix till creamy.
- In a low speed, add flour alternate with milk till finish.
- Add in mashed banana, essence, stir well, add in cubed bananas and chocolate rice ( I put the chopped bananas after filling the tray) and followed by cashnew nuts.
- Bake approximately 40-50mins. check cake done, remove from oven, let it cool for about 10mins, then remove it from tin and let it cool down.
Try them and let me know...